School Presentation Information
- Talks last about 40 minutes and there is an opportunity for Q&As as this usually fits into a 50 minute class period.. The talks can be extended or reduced depending on class times or numbers attending. Ideally we prefer to talk with smaller groiups of up to 40 as this allows easier interaction but we can cater to larger groups with notice. The talks are age appropriate for over 16s and if participants are under 18 then school policy should be applied or parental consent should be obtained prior to particpation. We have a template parental consent letter available HERE.
We are always required to comply with our own Child Protection Policy and we will happy to discuss your schools' Child Protection requirements at the time of booking.
- We ask that the school or organisation keeps a teacher or suitable person in the venue during the talk.
- We will need a projector and screen that can connect to a laptop, or we can provide a projector with prior notice.
- Depending on how many people would like to attend the talk, we can do multiple presentations on the same day.
- The presentation notes for the Four Steps To Help programme are available to download HERE.
There is no charge for our school visits as they are funded by the charity through sponsorship and donations.
If these talks sound like something you'd be interested in for your school, please let us know and we will be able to set a date aside. Unfortunately because of the heavy demand for these talks it will be the start of March 2015 before we have dates available. You can make a provisional book by clicking the "Book a Visit" link in the menu above or call us on 021 242 7173 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org